– 3 tbs coconut oil
– 1 inch piece fresh ginger root (peeled with spoon)
– 3 cloves garlic
– 1 medium butternut squash, peeled and cut into chunks
– 2 medium carrots, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
– 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
– 1 onion diced
– 3 chicken breasts cut into chunks
– 3 tbs curry powder
– 1/2 tsp cinnamon
– 1/4 cup raisins
– 2 cans coconut milk
Grate ginger and garlic together to form a paste
Heat coconut oil in a large pot over medium heat.
Add ginger, garlic, curry, and cinnamon and cook for 2 minutes, stirring the whole time to be sure garlic doesn’t burn.
Add in chicken and onions and cook for another 5 minutes.
Add in all other ingredients. Turn heat down to medium low and cover pot. Cook for about an hour until veggies are tender.
Uncover, add raisins and cook for 15 more minutes to thicken.
makes 10- 1 cup servings