Last Update: August 24, 2013 – Currently Hiring
Fight Fitness: Hiring Passionate Fitness Professionals
Hiring F/T and P/T Personal Trainers.
Ever wondered if your passion for fitness could become a rewarding and lucrative career? Just want to change lives or maybe even one day own your own gym or fitness business?
What we’re looking for:
1) People who are totally committed and driven to help others.
2) People that recognize a group can achieve more than an individual.
3) Drive and determination to personally succeed through a continual commitment to personal growth.
An Elite Team:
Whether you’re certified or not you will be required to complete our internal education program. This educational program is a full time commitment for 2 weeks.
During the course of this time you will learn the fundamentals that will guarantee your success as a personal trainer.
– Advanced anatomical and physiological concepts.
– Advanced physical assessment techniques including postural and joint mobility assessment.
– You’ll learn to apply your assessment findings to develop safe, effective and practical client programming.
– You’ll learn practical concepts of human behavior to be able to coach effectively and insure your client success through consistent compliance.
– You’ll learn cutting edge concepts of how a successful fitness business is grown with the potential for advanced placement. (We’re looking for would be entrepreneurs to position in other markets, is this you?)
Compensation and Benefits:
Control your own destiny, set your own hours of work or let us guide you to the hours to develop the biggest clientele in the shortest time.
Earn Full-Time Pay for Part-Time Hours:
Discover our “compensation perks” that ensure your best earning potential in the fitness industry.
Candidates should not call our front desk, or drop off a resume in person; instead you should send an email with your resume and references attached to email@example.com
(647) 907 – 5425
50 Torbay Rd, Markham ON L3R 1G6
Please also complete the following:
1) Explain your passion to make a difference in someone’s life and why they will instantly feel comfortable with you. (Short videos highly encouraged, can be emailed or uploaded to youtube and send us the link.)
2) Describe any personal successes you have had with clients or yourself pertaining to an exercise or nutritional program. (If you have any past client testimonials please attach or describe in detail two that you are most proud of.)
Not local to Markham? Successful candidates may be compensated for moving assistance. We are serious about adding the right people to our team and we will support you in any way possible.